BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Affiliation is an extension of individual membership which can formally link your organisation or business with ASPAH.
The annual fee is $250.
- Complete an individual membership form for the nominated contact person from your organisation
- Complete the affiliate organisation section at the bottom of the form.
What ASPAH Offers to Affiliates
Staff and Organisational Benefits
- Full ASPAH membership to the nominated contact person for your organisation
- Receipt of the Medical Problems of Performing Artists journal for distribution as desired within your organisation.
- Discounted membership fees for all members of the affiliate organisation who wish to join ASPAH independently.
Market Positioning Benefits
- A visibly association with an increasingly high profile charity and peak body in the emerging field of performing arts healthcare in Australia
- Opportunity to cite affiliation in marketing and other communications, differentiating your brand from competitors.
- Opportunity to reach new customers and increase market share through the ASPAH mailing list
- A link on the ASPAH website to a URL nominated by your organisation
- Recognition in our publications, where applicable, of your organisation as an affiliate.
- Access to the members of ASPAH and the broader performing arts community through a recognised presence at ASPAH conferences and other educational activities.
- Access to the members of the ASPAH Executive Committee and its subcommittees with a contemporary contact list for these committees provided by ASPAH.